Monday, May 17, 2010

My Ideal Ctiy




I love country life: the fresh air, nature living things, simple relationship and so on; I love city life too: comfortable life, good education,wonderful entertainment,and so on. Luckly! There is a ideal city can satisfied me in China - It' s SuZhou, It's located in southern of China, in JiangSu province, near Shanghai city. It's a region of river and lakes. I love peaceful and delicate life. SuZhou is very rich and modern but also very peaceful and dlicate city.
It's famous for exquisite, clever and nimble gardens, delicious food, fast develop economy,and so on. SuZhou garden's history have over two thousand years. In SuZhou downtown there are about 200 famous gardens; Lots of SuZhou food tasted a little sweet, they are vrey beautiful and taste very delcious ; there is no traffic jam in SuZhou.
For all these reasons, SuZhou is my ideal city, I love SuZhou very much!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like a very peaceful place! I enjoy Chinese gardens so it looks like somewhere I'd like to visit.

    Corrections: "There is an ideal city that can satisfy me in China." "There are no traffic jams in SuZhou."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to SuZhou with my family few years ago.
    It was very good place to travel.
    My mom really loved there.^^

    ReplyDelete