Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crime and Safety







When we saw the word of crime, we would think about bad things, sad things, bad apples, blood, muder, rob, victim, freedom, jail, and so on. In my mind, Calgary is a beautiful, clean, friendly and safty city, same as my hometown. However,I'm a stranger in Calgary, I feel nervous and fear sometimes, for example, when I met the drunk and vagrant in the street. How to keep you safty? In my opinion, first, keep far away the drunk and vagrant. second, don't go out alone, third, don't go outside in midnight. fourth, don't show your money and in the public place. fifth, take some exercise, like Chinese kongfu, keep you strong that you could acre and fight crime. sixth, remeber the police officer telephone number, if you were crimed , call the police at once. seventh, practice shout loudly as high as you can, when met crimes you can shout:" Help! Help!".I hope everyboday will never meet a crime in his/her whole life!



1 comment:

  1. I think most drunks are harmless in Calgary, but if you ever feel in danger, you should call the police.

    Corrections: Remember to use a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence. "How do you keep yourself safe?"

    ReplyDelete